Priority Technology Holdings is a leading provider of merchant acquiring and commercial payment solutions. Since 2005, Priority has consistently capitalized on strong growth in U.S. electronic consumer payments - an industry which is projected to increase from volumes of $7.5 trillion in 2016 to $10 trillion by 2021 - by leveraging its robust, purpose-built technology platform to deliver feature-rich payment processing solutions to its customers.
In addition to its fast-growing consumer business, Priority's Commercial Payments segment is well positioned to benefit from an even greater market opportunity. Less penetrated by card and electronic payments, B2B market volumes are expected to increase from $16.5 trillion in 2014 to $23.1 trillion by 2020.
Driven by its highly leverageable platform, strong balance sheet and consistent cash flow generation, Priority will supplement its organic growth strategy over the next several years with strategic acquisitions that further its competitive and technological edge. We believe the enterprise is exceptionally well positioned to capitalize on strong consumer and commercial industry dynamics to deliver long-term value for its customers and shareholders.
- Large market opportunity coupled with strong secular tailwinds
- Recurring revenue model with strong free cash flow generation
- Robust, multi-faceted organic and inorganic growth strategy
- Executive leadership team with decades of success in the payment processing industry
- Innovative technology platform provides significant competitive advantages